- 6.1-liter SRT HEMI® V8 engine with 425 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with Multiple-Displacement System (MDS), 340 horsepower at 5,000 rpm, and 390 lb-ft of torque, standard on 300C - the most horsepower and torque in its class.* MDS allows the engine to operate on four cylinders when power demands are minimal. This provides the power of a V8 with the economy of a large V6. (EPA estimated mpg: 17 city/ 25 highway RWD model)
- 3.5-liter high-output V6 SOHC engine with 250 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and 250 lb-ft of torque, standard on 300 Touring and 300 Limited. (EPA estimated mpg: 19 city/ 27 highway)
- 2.7-liter DOHC 24-valve multipoint fuel injection V6 engine with 190 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and 190 lb-ft of torque, standard on the 300. (EPA estimated mpg: 21 city/ 28 highway)
* Based on 2006 Ward's large regular segment.
HEMI is a registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler Corporation.