March 1, 2008 through December 31, 2009
This program offers a $500 cash allowance to be applied toward the retail purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle. Eligible consumers include: active military, active military reserve, retired military (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required), and retired military reserve (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required). Honorably discharged veterans are eligible within 6 months of discharge date. A lube, oil and filter service contract (OC36N) is also provided for all eligible consumers.
- All 2008 & 2009 MY Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep vehicles
- Excluding Sprinter, Viper, all SRT models
Eligible consumers include: active military, active military reserve, retired military (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required), and retired military reserve (honorable discharge and 20 years of service required). Honorably discharged veterans are eligible within 6 months of discharge date. All eligible personnel must present their military I.D., discharge papers (DD214 form), or other documentation that clearly reflects their eligibility status, to a franchised Chrysler dealer in the United States at the time of retail purchase of an eligible vehicle. The vehicle sale or lease must be registered in either the name of the eligible participant or registered in the name of an immediate family member living in the same household. The eligible retail purchase or lease customer must assign the cash allowance to the selling dealer. The retail purchaser’s order must show the cash allowance as having been applied to the vehicle’s purchase price, or in the case of a lease customer, as reducing the total lease obligation (12 month minimum lease term). When the military I.D. or discharge papers are presented that bears a former or changed name, the customer must substantiate the former/changed name with a copy of legal documentation, (i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order). The dealer must retain copy of this documentation to verify customer eligibility.
These programs are compatible with the following program types, providing the vehicle meets all program eligibility requirements:
- Automobility Program
- National or Regional Consumer Cash Allowance/APR programs
- National or Regional Lease programs
- National or Regional Consumer Lease cash programs
- National or Regional Consumer Lease Loyalty cash programs
- All other Certificate programs
- Chrysler Employee Advantage program
- Dealership Employee Purchase Program
- Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Programs This program is not compatible with the following program types:
- Any vehicle sold or leased to a registered Fleet Customer, regardless of whether a Fleet Allowance or payments are available or claimed.